Your Shipping Address with City & State :
**** Please do not make any flight, hotel bookings etc. right now****
We will email you 2-3 weeks before the class. We will also email you a “seminar confirmation” email, and then you can make all the bookings. As seminars depend on lot of factors like local climate, host finalization, minimum no. of attendee count for class etc.. hence we need to wait and make sure that all this is covered before the class and its hassle-free for you all.
1. Earphones or Headphones
2. A tablet or Ipad, laptop etc or any other device where you can watch online internet videos from our membership website. We will be referring to a lot of video files during the class to help us understand the course better.
* There is an inexpensive app called Muscle Trigger Points by Real Bodywork that we will use quite a bit. Go ahead and download it. It is a good reference. Essential Anatomy 5 by 3D4 Medical is a great anatomy app, worth your investment if you’re going to needle. We will use it a lot. Another app we use is Human Anatomy Atlas 19 by Visible Body. It’s a bit more expensive but I highly recommend it for detailed and interactive 3D review of any area you needle that you haven’t reviewed lately.
*There are ALWAYS functional changes throughout the weekend! Take a minute now to note a functional deficit you have and which functional test reveals it best. We will be asking you to have your partner take a picture of that deficit before we start to assess progress as we go.
• You are responsible for your own lunch on all days. Meals will be not be provided. There will be light snacks & water throughout the day.
• All of our labs are experiential, which requires all attendees to perform dry needling as well as receive needles during the course.
• The seminar location, hotel, and travel information can be found on the registration page under each corresponding course dates.
• The manual and handouts will be emailed to you a week before the class. Printing is not required. You can use the soft copy and bring it to the class on a tablet, computer, iPad, etc.
• Class materials like needles etc will be provided by us at the class free of cost.
• Participants will need to bring a tablet or Ipad, laptop, etc or any other device where you can watch online internet videos from our membership website. We will be referring to a lot of video files during the class to help you understand the course better.