We have enrolled you to the class.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BELOW TILL THE END TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
Please do not make any flight, hotel reservations or travel plans until 3 weeks before the class.
We will also email you a "seminar confirmation" email, and then you can make all the travel arrangements. As seminars depend on lot of factors like local climate, host finalization, minimum no. of attendee count for class etc.. hence we need to wait and make sure that all this is covered before the class and its hassle-free for you all.
The manual-handouts will be emailed to you a week before the class.
Our emails are sometimes going to spam or trash folders, so please have a look at those places as well for our emails. ** In case you do not hear from us 5-days prior to the class, please get back to us asap.**
An Alternate email is required: As we email out the manual and handouts, it may go to spam or get rejected by many university domains, servers etc. So we request you to help us with another email (gmail, yahoo etc) so that you get all our communication emails.*
Class Materials Needed: (needles & gloves will be provided by us)
Make sure to bring
1. Earphones or headphones
2. A tablet or Ipad, laptop etc or any other device where you can watch online internet videos from our membership website. We will be referring to a lot of video files during the class to help us understand the course better.
3. Essential Anatomy 5 (or the newer and more expensive Complete Anatomy) by 3D4 Medical is a great anatomy app, worth your investment if you’re going to needle. Another app we highly recommend is Human Anatomy Atlas 2021 by Visible Body. It’s a bit more expensive but we highly recommend it also. ***YOU REALLY SHOULDN’T NEEDLE WITHOUT A 3D ANATOMY APP, so pick one of these and purchase it. There is also an inexpensive app called Muscle Trigger Points by Real Bodywork that we will use quite a bit. Go ahead and download it. It is a good reference for trigger point needling.
4. We will do A LOT of needling this weekend (your supplies will all be provided at no charge). All lab partners are expected to both needle and be needled. Loose gym clothes are a must. Topographical anatomy will be reviewed for accurate and safe needling. We will have gowns/towels available for draping as needed.
Please check the seminar dates section " click here for info" for all class related information, location etc.
• You are responsible for your own lunch on all days. Meals will be not be provided.
• The seminar location, hotel, and travel information can be found on the registration page under each corresponding course dates.
Refer & Earn Opportunity:
We have a great opportunity for you to earn some $$. Refer our course to your friends, colleagues, co-workers, staff, and all your contacts, and once they enroll, you get $$ refunded to your account. For every referral, you earn $50. Just have them email us at email@example.com and let us know they were referred by you.
Order a Starter Needling Kit Now - so you can start Dry Needling Monday Morning. http://www.ptunited.com/totalmotion. The company we use is called PT United. You can call them at : 480-788-6483. You will notice two starter kits but starter kit #1 is all you need to get started. You can delete the stim unit if you like from that kit. You will get more detail about this during the seminar too.
In you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR text/call us at 919-307-7973, with your name and email.
Copyright © 2019 Total Motion Physical Therapy Inc. All Rights Reserved.