Considering the current Covid-19 pandemic, the safety and health of our students, and instructors is our main priority. We are closely monitoring the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control, federal, state, and local governments. We realize that these guidelines and recommendations can, and have been changing rapidly. We are also in contact with our host locations and will respect their decision on whether or not they wish to hold the course at their facility.
As the situation changes, we will keep each student updated on the status of their registration, and in the event that we are required to reschedule a course, we will provide alternative arrangements and options.
We will continue to make updates to this policy as new information becomes available.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help sort this out together.
We would caution against purchasing any non-refundable travel for any in-person course until the situation has stabilized. Please note, all in-person course dates are currently subject to change, due to the fluid nature of our environment.
We are following these measures for all our courses :
* Upon registration participants are required to attest that if they begin to experience symptoms, consistent with COVID-19, they will contact Master Dry Needling immediately to be rescheduled to a future course.
* Prior to entering the course, participants/ instructor will be screened for symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and temperature recorded. If positive symptoms are discovered the student will not be permitted to attend the course and will be rescheduled to a future course. If the MDN instructor has symptoms, consistent with COVID-19, he/she will be replaced with another instructor who does not have symptoms. If a participant learns that they have been exposed, or diagnosed, with COVID-19 within a 14-day period after completion of the course they agree to contact Master Dry Needling so that the other course participants can be notified.
* Class size will be such that the social distancing between tables can be achieved.
* Hand sanitizer/sink to sanitize hands will be available at each course.
* Wearing of gloves will be required. Gloves will be provided at each course.
* Wearing of face masks will be required during the course. Each participant should bring their own face masks.
* Environmental decontamination: The treatment tables will be disinfected each time the group of 2 rotates the subject that was receiving the needling.
These safety measures were put in place based on the current information and guidelines and will be strictly enforced. As new information and guidelines become available, we will modify our procedures to assure the highest level of safety and compliance with health and government requirements.
Participants that refuse to follow safety guidelines will be removed from the course.
Copyright © 2020 Total Motion Physical Therapy Inc. All Rights Reserved.